A REVENUE CYCLE OUTSOURCING COMPANY
PROVEN STRATEGIES +
POWERFUL TECHNOLOGIES =
INDUSTRY-LEADING REVENUE CYCLE PERFORMANCE.
Do you need more yield from your revenue cycle? Do you have a mandate to reduce costs? Are you ready to increase your net revenue, strengthen your audit compliance and improve your patient’s experience? Ensemble delivers the top results in the industry.
Our experienced team of operators leverages proven processes enhanced by our patented suite of technologies to maximize reimbursement, recover underpayments, reduce denials and provide an exceptional experience for patients.
3 HOSPITAL SYSTEM – $420M ANNUAL NET REVENUE
March 2018 – February 2019
Cash collection as percent of net revenue from 98.6% to 103.3% as of FY 2018 within year 1 of the agreement (March 2018 – December 2018)
Unbilled reduction of 4.7 days within one year of agreement ~18.1M in annualized net revenue lift equating to 4.92% of 2017 baseline net revenue lift
7 HOSPITAL SYSTEM – $670M ANNUAL NET REVENUE
February 2018 – March 2019
Cash collection as percent of net revenue from 95.7% to 101.1% as of FY 2018 within year 1 of engagement (February 2018 – December 2018)
Unbilled reduction of 4.7 days within one year of agreement ~126.6M in annualized net revenue lift equating to 4.3% of 2017 baseline net revenue lift
5 HOSPITAL SYSTEM – $860M ANNUAL NET REVENUE
June 2016 – December 2018
2% net revenue lift through denials reduction and underpayment recovery
$44,000,000+ DNFB/DNFS reduction
Average AR day reduction of 9.8
Point of Service collections improved 202%
21 HOSPITAL SYSTEM – $3.6B ANNUAL NET REVENUE
March 2016 – December 2018
$440,000,000 in net revenue lift (4.1% of net revenue value in same timeframe)
$239,805,900 in post-denial and underpayment recoveries (zero balance)
$30,432,208 net revenue increase from charge capture initatives
ENSEMBLE OFFERS TWO FLEXIBLE MODELS OF ENGAGEMENT:
END-TO-END RCM PARTNERSHIP MODEL:
- Covers Patient Access and Pre-Access Operations, HIM and Coding Operations, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Revenue Integrity, Traditional Back-End Functions
- Patient Access associates remain on client payroll and expensed to Ensemble
- HIM/Coding/CDI/Back-End functions become Ensemble employees
- Patient Service Division moved to centralized location for Ensemble
- Employees may remain badged as client
- Seasoned and experienced leadership team
- Existing trained and skilled associates
- Improved overlay technology
- Established best practice processes with compliance and monitoring
- Acceleration of net lift
- Covers Patient Access and Pre-Access Operations, HIM and Coding Operations, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Revenue Integrity, traditional Back-End Functions
- Patient Access associates remain on Client Payroll and expensed to Ensemble
- HIM/Coding/CDI/Back-End functions remain on client payroll and expensed to Ensemble
- Patient Service Division remains onsite
- Backend jobs remain onsite at client
- Repurpose and re-train of existing talent
- Onsite business office structure
*Physician RCM support is also available under either engagement model.
Full Outsourcing the Ensemble Way
- MAP Award-winning performance
- Emphasis on continuous training
- Technology continuance and enhancement
- Silo-less organizational structure
- Balancing patient experience with financial performance
- Smartest digitization strategy in RCM
- 100% operator staff
- Fast paths to cash
- Long-term, sustained lift
Full Revenue Cycle Outsourcing Overview
Watch The Video
What to Expect
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESS
First, we’ll engage in a due diligence process that establishes a baseline and minimizes surprises.
ESTABLISH KEY METRICS
Together, we’ll establish key metrics for success, based on due diligence findings and hospital priorities and interests.
MAKE A PLAN
We’ll work on a transition and communication plan for staff – including human resources, benefits, and employment transition, if needed.
ENGAGEMENT AND REPORTING
We’ll develop detailed engagement and reporting for various levels of hospital leadership and performance standards metrics to ensure active monitoring of success factors throughout your revenue cycle transition.